Well, there we have it! 37 pages in 31 days. Thank you Melissa for the challenge!!
Here is what I learned:
1. Everything is interesting to draw.
2. Put down a line, put down another line, and another, and another.
3. Look at the relationships of those lines.
4. Look at the shadows.
5. Look at the values of things.
6. Just use ink, it's OK to mess up a line (turn it into something else).
7. Carry my sketch book everywhere.
8. It's ok NOT to draw everything in a scene.
9. I can draw something everyday, for some amount of time.
10. It's fun to share art.
11. It's never good enough, so finish the piece and move on.
12. There is so much to learn, I'll never know it all.
13. Keep dreaming and certainly keep drawing.
14. Faber-Castell PITT pens have quite a bit of ink in them.
15. The memory of a thing is much more vivid if it's drawn.
Off to draw monkeys and crocodiles.....see ya later!
Donna Jeanne Koepp